So I’m slowly getting back on track. After taking two weeks off, I re-started P90X, and so far, have done 2 workouts. My body is actually dying, but in the best way possible :p.
I actually had such a great/lucky day yesterday, that it’s totally blog worthy!
- My interview for the theatre summer camp job went really well, and I think I might just get the one full-time position!
- I went and got more gardening supplies, and I may be able to start gardening today!
- Someone at Timmies paid for my iced cap when I went through the drive through.
- I really like where I work right now, at the pool, and umpiring
- My sister and I both made the select team for our city’s softball league
- And I really just feel like this summer is going to be great!
Sorry for the lack of posts, reblogs and whatever, but things have gotten really busy. I’ve even had a few days where I couldn’t work out. Now I’m going to be off of tumblr for a while, but I’ll try to do some more personal posts when I do get online.
If you’re interested in where I’ve been, and plans for the next week, I’ve been working a lot, doing to softball games and tryouts (Junior Worlds are coming up! I can’t wait to watch!). This week, I’ve got a bunch of interviews lined up, and I’m planning on going apartment hunting in Montreal! I really can’t wait to move out! Anyways, keep working hard and stay lovely! :)
- Black guy kills some people.
- News: Criminal.
- Muslim guy kills some people.
- News: Terrorist.
- Latino guy kills some people.
- News: Criminal.
- White guy kills some people.
- News: Mental illness. (lost soul, complicated psyche, quiet loner, misunderstood, frustrated with life, experienced recent, traumatic, life-altering events that set him off; not to mention all the positive descriptors that are attached to him, i.e. intelligent, PhD candidate, honor roll student, etc.)
- Teenage boys rape a girl
- News: Potential NFL athletes, popular students, class presidents, funny, intelligent, bright, enthusiastic, handsome, sought after, promising, polite, "poor boys who lost their future dream"
- Teenage girl is raped:
- News: What was she wearing? Was she drunk? How much was she drinking? Was her cleavage showing? Well maybe she was asking for it? Well was it really "rape"? She was a slut. Teens today are too sexually active. Did she lead them on?